miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Links!!

I wouls like to share with you 2 links that may interest you!

1. Website: www.sharynmunro.com
After travelling 4 weeks trough the east coast of Australia, last Saturday I met an amazing woman, her name is Sharyn Munro.

Sharyn Munro is 'The Woman on the Mountain', an Australian writer and environmentalist, who lives in a solarpowered mudbrick cabin on her remote wildlife refuge, with only the wildlife for company. A new blog goes up on her website (link) every Wednesday and Saturday, and, like her books, gives graphic insights into the lives of her wild neighbours as well as her environmental concerns.


2. Website: http://www.rockycreekwildlife.info/rockycreekwildlife/
As most of you know I am WWOOfing around Australia, and just when i Most needed it I found a new familly! They are a really big familly with dogs, cats, wallabis, wombats, Kangaroos, possums, horses, donkeys and the loveliest cuople I have ever met: Sandra & Jeremy! They have been taking care of me for the last 3 weeks and I can't imagine myself in another place!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario